Dynanet has become an innovative leader in the information technology industry. Not only do we have a successful history of building and fostering relationships with local, state, and government agencies, we also develop trusted relationships with private companies. Our services continue to expand due to our dynamic interactions within the public and private sectors. Our mission is to provide you with system integration services in order to solve your complex business problems. We create responsive solutions to your specific needs in the areas of Agile Application Development, System Engineering, Public/Private/Hybrid-Cloud Infrastructure Operations and Management, Program Management, and Blockchain Enablement.
Dynanet was established in 1995 when our President and CEO, Mr. Sean Peay, saw an opportunity to deliver exceptional information technology engineering and management services to state and federal governments. At the time, our company’s initial focus was on providing IT infrastructure services. Since then, not only has our workforce increased but our services have expanded to fit the needs of the industry. Over the past 20 years, we have moved from an information technology and professional services company to a full IT systems integration company.
During the last few decades, our executive leadership team has built Dynanet’s dedicated workforce from 20 employees to over 100 key personnel. We have a broad professional reach including established and strong partnerships with industry leaders such as Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, and Leidos Lockheed Martin. In addition, our employees have established relationships with companies that provide specialty or niche services that enhance IT solutions for civilian and military agencies.
Dynanet is an innovative and trusted leader in the information technology industry. Since 1995, our leadership team and staff have built a successful track record helping federal government agencies implement cutting edge technologies and modernize legacy systems. Our technology focus areas include Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Cybersecurity, DevSecOps, Legacy System Modernization, Operations & Maintenance, and Robotics Process Automation. Dynanet’s most important asset is our highly skilled and talented employees. Our employees are the best in breed in their technical areas and bring this knowledge and care to each and every job. Dynanet has an excellent record of identifying, hiring and retaining quality information technology personnel for each job. Dynanet values the benefits of employee training and offers formal and informal training. We provide a spectrum of opportunities and benefits for our employees, in addition to training, including accreditation and certifications, varied work assignments, 401(k) plan, health care and a generous leave package. Dynanet offers a challenging, rewarding and family-first atmosphere that promotes employee engagement. Because of these opportunities and challenging work assignments, turnover on Dynanet teams has averaged less than 10 percent annually.
Dynanet’s management practices (Note: this is based on CMMI best practices) have resulted in a high retention rate (94%) and an excellent level of customer satisfaction:
– Over the years, Dynanet has identified the servant leader model as the best way to execute its technical work successfully. Dynanet’s hiring and performance feedback mechanisms promote this model for its managers to encourage individual responsibility/empowerment, trust, and personal and group growth. The model, which emphasizes self-discovery, a desire to serve others, and a commitment to lead, is compatible with Dynanet’s highly-skilled workforce and agile development practices. Honesty in communication and a supportive/coaching attitude are also essential to our approach. Dynanet’s practices differ from those commonly found in the government contracting space: command-and-control hierarchies, dishonesty, lack of trust/excessive oversight, high employee turnover, and quality issues with deliverables.
– Dynanet also strives to accommodate employee desires to cross-train into new areas of interest. For example, on our largest program of 56 people, Dynanet helped a business analyst train and then transition into a software development role this year. In past years, the same team helped a software developer transition into a project management role.
– Dynanet offers training for all employees to help them achieve personal and work-related training goals. For example, Dynanet offers Red Hat and AWS (Amazon Web Services) training. This allows our employees to remain current with emerging technologies. Red Hat offers a phenomenal training plan that includes a two-week boot camp training and additional training as new technologies become available.
– Dynanet is committed to quality. It has held ISO 9001 and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certifications since 2009 not just for marketing reasons but to genuinely improve its execution of contracts using industry best practices. Dynanet frequently reminds team members that quality is everyone’s responsibility and encourages them to raise quality issues as early as possible.
– A last differentiator is Dynanet’s generous sharing of corporate profits. Senior management ensures that employees are well compensated and that those eligible receive bonuses when the company is profitable.
“When I make suggestions or have an opinion, my supervisor listens.”
“Dynanet leadership team makes you feel you are a valued employee.”
“Dynanet senior leadership reaches out to employees to make sure they have what they need to be successful in their role and career.”
“Senior leadership is accessible and approachable for both new ideas and asking for other ways to contribute”
“Dynanet values employees and trust them for their abilities and hard work”
“I have opportunities for professional and career development.”
“My projects are very challenging and I am learning and developing better skills.”
“Dynanet is an amazing company that has its employee’s wellbeing top of mind!”
“Dynanet is a family-friendly, employee-first organization.”
“I know that my opinion matters.”
“I work in a great environment with great team members.”
“I am challenged every day to learn new things and feel that I have contributed to the team.”
“Dynanet is the best place I have ever worked!”
“I feel very lucky to work for Dynanet.”
“Simply put, Dynanet is a great place to work.”
“Dynanet has a strong leadership and management committee who work very hard to keep the company a good place to work.”
“I have a dream job because Dynanet leadership cares and encourages me to improve myself.”
“I love working at Dynanet!”
“My immediate management and team members respect me and treat me fairly.”
“Dynanet is the best place to work!”
“I am proud to be part of the Dynanet family”
“I have an opportunity to get involved in decision-making to improve efficiency and quality.”
Our employees were asked to share a word about the culture here at Dynanet – Here’s how they responded! Are we proud? Extremely!